Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My little walrus

The other night I dreamed that we went to get Lucatore/Lucia, and were surprised but no less happy when we were handed an adorable baby walrus, all swaddled up in a cozy blanket. We brought her home, and I was introducing her to all the neighbors, family and friends. She kept wriggling out of my hands and slithering behind the counter in the kitchen, and I'd have to lure her out with a snack (just like I do all day long with cats at work). She had really charming little tusks. Could this dream be prophetic?

In other news, it's October and still no LOI. We went to a meeting last weekend, to go through all the details of our trip. We're ready. Or mostly ready. All we need is a travel date. I am using alot of energy trying not to obsess over when the letter will come. Hang in there, my little baby!

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

That is a great dream! Did you look up the "significance" of dreaming about a walrus? It signifies protection, among other things.. Your baby walrus sounds too cute (even if she is a handful)-- everything you can ask for in your new baby girl..

Matthew Ruley said...

ka-ka-ka-chu-zakh-stan!

Unknown said...

This is quite fortuitous! Walruses make great babies and are very easy to swaddle! Get a small file ahead of time to deal with growing husks, and you should be good to go. I love Lucalrus!