Sunday, November 4, 2007

We met our little love today


Today we met Alea. Despite my fears, I held it together and was only teary, as opposed to overtly weeping. We are still waiting to review her case with the adoption doctor, but we have a really good feeling about her. We only got to spend ~ 10 minutes with her today, but she was a joy. Very interactive, interested in us, the toy we brought, and all different sounds. She was born 3/29/07, and is beautiful and healthy. One of the couples who is finishing their month here told us that Alea was in the same room as their son, and so they saw her every day and she is bubbly, happy and inquisitive. I will try and post a pic & video here, but am having some trouble with slow connection speeds, so not sure if the video in particular will work. If the picture field is blank, click on it.

Lots to tell about Kaz, but it’s late so I will save it for another post. Love to all back home!

10 comments:

Of Words and Weather said...

Cute!

Matthew Ruley said...

I had to click on the picture to open it and have to tell you that is the sweetest face! Congratulations, what a gift! Can't wait to hear more! Suz "yes, we're still waiting!"

Excited Grandma said...

What a cutie!! Is she actually chubby or does she just have a full face like me? We are so-o-o thrilled! Can't wait to meet her and hold her. Love to all of you...

Angela said...

What a beauty! Congratulations!

Sandi said...

She is beautiful. what a happy face, she really looks so happy. I can't wait to hear more. Congratulations.

Sandi (I am awaiting my LOI and will also be travelling to Kostonai)

Unknown said...

I am just in awe. Your little love. Your tiny little piece of God. I love her so much already! I don't even know what to say - I am overcome! I cannot wait to see her in person! She's gonna get some serious love from the Keisters! We love you guys!

Justin Pollock said...

We are so excited for you both. Alea is a real cutie. Can't wait to meet her in person.

j + n

Jeannine said...

Look at those cheeks!! Alea is precious, congratulations.. (And thanks to Suzanne for the little tip on opening the picture!) Keep us updated!

Unknown said...

All in Chatham Co thinking of you now. I can't wait to hear more and learn more about her. She's really beautiful.

Unknown said...

All of us in Chatham are thinking about you guys. Can't wait to meet her! She's beautiful and I just get sappy thinking of you guys and what you must be feeling!